Georgetown Lawyer Delivers Strong Criminal Defense Representation
Skilled Kentucky litigator counters allegations of police and prosecutors
It’s important to remember that a criminal charge isn’t a conviction, and with prompt, skillful assistance from an effective defense lawyer, you’ll have the best chance to achieve a positive result. Our Georgetown firm, Larmour Law Offices, PSC, protects the rights of accused central Kentucky clients in all types of criminal defense matters, including felony, misdemeanor, traffic and juvenile cases. By taking a personalized approach to each case, we can find flaws in the allegations and evidence brought against the people we represent. With honest, real-world advice and determined advocacy, we strive to obtain fair treatment and exceptional results regardless of the charges you face.
Supportive firm handles felony, misdemeanor, traffic and juvenile cases
Attorney Ashley Larmour provides comprehensive legal support in a full range of cases where Kentuckians have been accused of breaking the law, including charges associated with:
- Felonies — Kentucky has four classes of felony crimes, with sentences that can run for decades or even result in the death penalty in capital murder cases. These cases often involve allegations of violence and high emotions. Our firm can focus on the key issues and vigorously defend your rights.
- Misdemeanors — If you’ve been accused of a misdemeanor crime such as an assault or marijuana possession, a conviction could lead to jail time and a criminal record. In these matters, we work diligently to find creative solutions that minimize the disruption to clients’ lives.
- Traffic violations — Don’t believe that a moving violation or reckless driving charge will result in an automatic conviction. After reviewing the facts, we can help see whether you might be able to avoid possible fines, license suspension and other penalties.
- DUI — We represent motorists who have been accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and conduct thorough reviews to identify flaws in the law enforcement and testing processes.
- Juvenile law — The juvenile justice system seeks to address delinquent behavior by youthful offenders through rehabilitative programs, whenever possible, that allow them to develop into responsible citizens. Our firm assists families seeking counsel on status offenses such as alcohol offenses and habitual truancy as well as public offenses relating to weapons and other alleged criminal misconduct.
- Sexual offenses — A charge of rape or sexual abuse could change your life even if it is ultimately disproven. In these cases, we act quickly to defeat unsupported allegations and investigate potential defenses including consent.
From your first consultation, you can rely on us to embody the highest standards of professionalism and service.
Accomplished advocate guides clients throughout the criminal justice process
Once you’ve been approached by a police officer, any statements or actions you make could have a significant effect on your case. Regardless of the specific circumstances, it’s best to seek representation from a qualified criminal defense attorney as soon as possible after being arrested. The right to remain silent isn’t just something you hear on television and in the movies; it’s an important part of developing the strongest possible defense. The authorities work immediately to build a case against you, but we will make sure your rights are respected in police questioning, charging, arraignment proceedings and every other aspect of the justice process whether your case goes to trial or is resolved through a plea agreement.
Contact a dedicated Kentucky criminal defense attorney to schedule a free consultation
Larmour Law Offices, PSC in Georgetown represents central Kentucky clients in all types of criminal defense matters. Please call 859-813-5614 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
Discounts are available for military personnel, nurses, teachers, police officers and firefighters.