Experienced Family Law Attorney Guiding You Through Your Kentucky Divorce
Honest support during marriage dissolution
When you make the difficult decision to get a divorce, you need an attorney on your side to provide you with emotional support and to look out for your best interests. Larmour Law Offices PSC has extensive experience in all of the legal issues relating to the divorce process. We always keep you up-to-date on your case and work closely with you every step of the way. Although we do not encourage conflict, we are prepared to fight for you in court if necessary.
Full-service law firm handling all divorce-related legal issues
We understand that every divorce is as unique as the people who are involved. We tailor our legal strategies to address your specific needs. We handle family law cases involving:
- Child custody and visitation. Our goal is to ensure that you maintain a healthy and positive relationship with your children after a divorce. We help you draft custody and visitation agreements that are in the best interests of your children.
- Child support. It is essential that you have the appropriate financial support to meet all of your children’s needs. We help establish the appropriate amount of child support for your situation and draft an agreement that serves your children’s best interests.
- Alimony/spousal support. We negotiate spousal support payments that are fair to both parties after a divorce. We help spouses who are primary earners and those who are dependents create a fair support plan.
- Property division. In Kentucky, the division of property must be fair, but not necessarily equal. If you and your spouse cannot agree on how to divide your marital property, the court will decide. We fight on your behalf for just property distribution.
Divorce can be complicated and may involve many different areas of the law. We are a full-service firm and have the necessary skills to handle related legal matters that may require attention during divorce, such as:
- Bankruptcy. Frequently, debt can become an issue during a divorce. When one party files for bankruptcy, they are still required to pay their child or spousal support obligations. We help you determine how to best handle your marital debt.
- Estate planning. When you get divorced, often your estate plan needs to be adjusted to reflect the changes in your marital status and financial situation. We help you draft new wills and trusts to ensure that the future of your family is protected.
There are many complicated issues that can arise during a divorce.. We anticipate possible conflicts and do everything possible to resolve them.
Contact a knowledgeable Kentucky family law attorney today
Larmour Law Offices PSC represents clients in all matters relating to divorce.
Call us at 859-813-5614 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation today. From our Georgetown office, we represent families and individuals throughout central Kentucky, including Fayette, Woodford, Scott, Bourbon and Franklin counties.
Discounts available for military, nurses, teachers, police officers and fire fighters.