Georgetown Attorney Providing Full-Service Representation Throughout Central Kentucky
Supportive legal counsel from a dedicated lawyer
Larmour Law Offices PSC provides clients throughout central Kentucky with attentive and honest legal representation. We handle cases in many areas of the law, including divorce, criminal defense, bankruptcy and wills. Our diverse experience has given us the necessary tools to effectively guide you through the legal process.
Knowledgeable representation from a Kentucky attorney
Facing legal problems is often overwhelming. Being represented by a trustworthy attorney can make all the difference. When you turn to our firm, you get:
- Straightforward representation. It is essential that your attorney keeps you updated on the status of your legal matters. We always tell you the truth about your case. We let you know what to expect and are honest about the potential outcomes.
- Responsive service. With one attorney and two paralegals on staff, you can be sure that someone is always working on your case. We are accessible to your needs and make sure that we are available to answer any questions or address any concerns that you may have.
- Broad knowledge. We are well-versed in many areas of law and can provide a wide range of legal services. Often, our clients who come to us for one issue return for help with a difference one. They trust us to get the job done right.
At Larmour Law Offices PSC, you’ll find a candid and approachable legal team that is dedicated to obtaining the best possible results for you.
Full-service legal support
We are prepared to handle all aspects of your case by providing you with comprehensive service. We can advocate for you in many areas of the law, including:
- Family law. We guide you through your divorce, handling matters such as child custody, child support, property division and spousal support.
- Criminal law. If you have been charged with a crime in central Kentucky, we have the necessary skills to defend your rights.
- Bankruptcy. When faced with overwhelming debt, sometimes bankruptcy is your best option. We can help you determine the type of bankruptcy that is right for your situation.
- Wills and trusts. We help you create wills and trusts that reflect your wishes in the event of your death.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another, we can help you with your personal injury claim. We also handle construction litigation cases involving disputes that can arise before, during and after construction projects.
Consult with an experienced Georgetown lawyer today
Call us at 859-813-5614 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation today. From our Georgetown office, we represent families and individuals throughout central Kentucky, including Fayette, Woodford, Scott, Bourbon and Franklin counties. Discounts available for military, nurses, teachers, police officers and fire fighters.